View Single Post
      09-25-2018, 01:45 AM   #107
Craig335d
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335d Shadow Edition Xdrive

I’m not sure why you even bought such a terrible car, you hated it after your initial drive but still went ahead. It’s almost like you have an ulterior motive / agenda...

If it’s actually as bad as you make out (and I don’t believe it is, as there are tabloid amounts of massive over-exaggeration in the way you write), then surely no amount of modding will sort it.
You’ll also have no real comparison to before and after, you’ve only carried out 700 miles, not revved above 5k, not had the run-in service and not turned the cabin noise off.
A better, more relevant, comparison for me would be on a car that has done these things, gathered a few thousand miles, settled down and then made some tweaks.

Personal opinion is that the noise from footage of EU cars from behind is just fine, I don’t go in for the look at me, look at me shouty exhaust system any more and I personally wouldn’t have a car like this in anything but manual so your main issues aren’t issues I’ll likely have.

However I will still be very interested to see how this plays out and if you are stunned at how crap your modifications or if it will then become the perfect car that BMW should have produced and you can come on here, promote the modifications and receive adulation.
I have a prediction about how this will end............

Last edited by Craig335d; 09-25-2018 at 01:51 AM..
Appreciate 8
mikeahso411.50
Shekels89.50
Davil6467.50
Robin_NL8714.50
M-Pilot4859.00
crvz83.00
TProfit81.50