View Single Post
      11-09-2019, 02:12 AM   #37
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
I think AW with black wheels and red calipers and black with gold wheels and gold calipers works best. It would have been great to see a nice M specific red with either the black wheels/red calipers or the gold wheels/gold calipers combination.

I can't get over the fact it is a blue that is used on X2's and Z4's. Even though it gives a total different impression than on either of those cars, I have not seen the M2 CS live yet, so I am looking forward to what the sun does to it. On either the Z4 and X2, the color is so bleh in real life... There is no dept or special flake in the color like LBB or HS. It is just blue blue blue, like the smurfs.

Still, the car starts to grow on me, but I would never swap my M2C for it. Having bought that one at 66K EUR and knowing that this would cost me in excess off 100K EUR (without any discounts), I am like auch. That is 50% more, but the car is not 50% better.

The M2C is such a bargain now. The car is offered in so many markets with around 15% discount that you really wonder why anyone would opt for a M2 CS. You have to be a collector or completely mental to order one of these.

MR
Appreciate 0