View Single Post
      06-22-2019, 07:52 PM   #4
Detoxified
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2C HS

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsnice View Post
It’s most likely 95 miles of not even letting the engine come up to temperature before pounding on it. Look at some of the test drives of M2 Competition’s on YouTube and people are winding them up to redline. If it was a commuter car or a lease it’s fine but if you plan on keeping the car I would stay away from a car they have been test driving.
It would be a purchase, and when I test drove it I for sure red lined as the salesperson encouraged me too. (I was not informed on engine break in prior to my first test drive. I read about it online later.)

Also I have another offer on a vehicle with 23 miles, where the dealer claims they instruct the test drivers to only drive it a certain way, and they limit who can test drive. Not sure how much I trust that since he mentioned it after my concern of high RPM. He is willing to drop the price on that and I will be visiting him tomorrow. What would be a fair price drop do you think? I asked him for $2k off MSRP. (has $2k in port options, including diffuser)
Appreciate 0