06-12-2019, 08:46 AM   #7
Captaincookie
Private
Rep
Drives: M2 competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMurphM2Comp View Post
Hello All,
I've been lurking on the forums for some time now and I'm happy to announce I'll soon be joining the M2 Comp club! I got notice today that my 2020 Sunset Orange has started production! I am beyond excited and feel like I'm awaiting the arrival of a child. The whole build process has been quite a fun experience and I've never had the privilege of ordering a car and getting it spec'd exactly how I want it—although the wait is kind of excruciating.

I am coming from a 2017 440i. It is a great car and I have nothing bad to say about it but I felt I needed something a little more exciting and aggressive. I love the rarity of the M2 and hardly see any in my area (meanwhile there is a 4 series around every corner). I'll do an in-depth comparison of my experience with the two once I take delivery on my Comp. In the meantime, I'll continue to lurk and read all your experiences with this wonderful machine!
Congratulations on joining "the club".
I finally picked mine up ED on June 5th. Yay!!!
It showed "Final assembly" from early May until the day I picked it up. Was actually completed on May 17th...
NOT very accurate.
It'll be ready as planned I'm sure.
Have fun with it👍🏻
Appreciate 0