08-20-2018, 11:07 PM   #8
Fear-Mongrel
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 LCI 6MT LBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurbo311 View Post
I just purchased a 2018 LBB 6MT. I'm in Gilbert and I've only seen two other M2s in Phoenix since they came out (except for what I've seen on dealer lots).

I don't have any shops to recommend as I'm rather new to Phoenix.

How many Phoenix M2 owners do we have? Any interest in getting together?
Just now re-visiting this thread, congrats on the new M2! Mine is also LBB, we're in Chandler. I've seen one black one up in Scottsdale, and a white one that looked like it had been beaten on, also in Scottsdale. There's one other LBB LCI here in Chandler, also active here on the forum. I think I've only seen 3 or 4 since we started looking, that's a very small number over a full year of paying attention.

For service, I've only had to do the 1200 mile break-in and we had Chapman on Camelback do that. We ended up going with OzBraz for our wrap, they did a Suntek-Xpel combo, they're close to us and well reviewed. They did a great job, we're very pleased with how it came out. Haven't done any mods, other than simple aesthetic stuff, so don't have any techie recommendations for our area yet.

Nobody has attempted a gathering yet, but we ought to give it a shot. There are at least 3 of us in Chandler/Gilbert, maybe more that I'm forgetting about.
Appreciate 0