Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoosexy View Post
I was looking to have either an M2 or the CS by March/April of 2018... after the salt washes away.

-If i get the M2, I can have the car in March. I am going to look into replacing the hood and possibly the roof with something a bit more aggressive and a few other Carbon Fiber bits. Most likely will do the Dinan S2 package. So, for 15k I will have @ 440hp and 450tq, as well as some aggressive looks, upgraded suspension, better cooling/breathing, and the Mineral Grey I want.
-If i wait for CS, I may have it by May? September? So, for 10-20k over stock M2 It probably will have the aggressive look, 410 hp and +450tq, upgraded suspension, better cooling, but not the Mineral Grey i want.

Did i just talk myself into the 2018 LCI with Dinan S2 and carbon fiber parts? I am quite afraid of the dealership's part in all of this. I am not a long-time bmw buyer. I dont have a pedigree in my garage. While i am technically #1 at my dealership for CS, Will they sell to me as a first time BMW owner?() Will they sell one to me without a massive mark-up?(not likely) I would hate to pass up on the M2 in march, only to wait til May-Aug-October? to find out i have no chance at a CS.
Well do you have it in writing you will pay MSRP no less no more?
Writing schmiting ... seriously. This is an individual dealer situation. Some dealers are reputable and honest. Most are out for a buck.

All they have to do is place a MARKET ADJUSTMENT tag on it bigger than the wallet of ' guy that thinks he is #1 '. Or the owner will purchase it... or any number of things.

The key here is.. unless you know the people at the dealership and how they do business .. it's a crapshoot.
Appreciate 0