View Single Post
      11-10-2019, 09:37 PM   #10
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeBMW View Post
How much are the options you are considering? Most MCS singles are $2450 plus camber plates, springs and then install. That is some top notch performance for the price. I don't know how many street miles you put on but might need to rebuild in a couple years??? (Rebuilds are reasonably priced) MCS has the best customer service in the industry. So you can't go wrong. Plus you'll never risk wishing or needing better performance. Unless you upgrade to double or triples (which is overkill for HPDE)
I guess I would ask this. Are you competitive, interested in improving and going as quick as you possibly can? Buy MCS. If not then I guess it doesn't matter what you buy.

*I often see or hear of someone buying Ohlin R&T or KW Club Sports thinking they are top notch. Then a couple years later understanding that they are not that great. They then go with MCS or JRZ. Now that is a expensive route.
Hopefully this is helpful.
Certainly can’t go wrong with MCS but I think you might be pleasantly surprised with the ohlins on this car. It’s actually a very capable package on this platform. Maybe not on other platforms - that I don’t know - but definitely happy with them on my F87.
Appreciate 1
bentom2335.50