View Single Post
      01-25-2022, 08:43 AM   #2
///MPhatic
The Seeker
Rep
Drives: OG M2 • Exige

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAR120C View Post
I’m trying to finalize my decision on moving from 788’s to 19x9.5 F and 19x10.5 R. I want to run 265/30 F and 285/30 R. And, I want to run stock suspension AND stock camber.

I’ve spent hours looking at M2C wheel pics and reading posts on fitment and am still confused on correct (or best) fitment for the fronts. The 2 wheels I’m looking at are the Titan7 T-S5, and Forgeline GA1R as sold by Dinan. I also put the Apex EC-7 into the mix for offset comparison. Apex suggests moving outboard to 28mm, Titan outboard further to 27. Dinan suggests pulling inboard to 31. Makes me wonder why not 29 stock offset…

I would appreciate feedback on clearance from anyone who is actually running a pure stock setup with any of those wheels and tire sizes.
This absolutely comes down to the tires you choose, as any offset between +22 to +31 can work.

I know a chap with an original Dinan car with the GA1R's and the spec'd Pirelli Corsa tires, and it does not rub at all, but it's dead close, so you know you are safe with those specs...with that tire. However, if you want to run a wider 265/30 in the future, say an 888R for example, which has a TW of 10" compared to the 9.4" of the Corsa, then you'd need a full 8mm more room, or +23.

I would choose your offset by the tires you're most likely to run.
Appreciate 1
Rundskop148.00