View Single Post
      03-15-2020, 05:23 PM   #64
adc100
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post

It's at this point that I'll just say that we are not together because of circumstance, but that our love remains, and should the opportunity present itself in the future, we will be ready.
Great thread!!

I actually have another.
I lived in a little town and my best friend "Sherry" lived 5 doors down the street from me. She was a couple months older than me. When I was 9 we moved away. I had contact with her a couple times through elementary and H.S.

I mentioned the girl in 10th grade that I started dating when I was a senior tghat broke my heart later. Well "Sherry" wrote and asked If I would take her to her prom (my old school). My gf at the time said I could go. Ididn't.

Well fast forward about 5 years ago she sent me a message on FB and included a picture of both of us with one of my pet chickens. I was confused bc she included a pic. of herself at the age of 70. I actually thought it was her daughter..she looked so good BC I said how is your Mother Sherry.lol.

Well we became friends on FB. She got annoyed with FB and quit it. But we really caught up on old times. We email every couple of months. So in a sense probably another that got away. Its still kinda' neat.

That's why I like FB so many people I know from my HS and old workplace.

Keep 'em coming guys. Guys on the political forum that disagree with me and vice versa...we can find commonality here!!
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50