03-06-2020, 04:55 PM   #7
kart driver
Captain
Rep
Drives: M & GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav3 View Post
I strongly suggest the Remus Sport exhaust (up to opf). Link

The race version is a lot more audible but people have experienced OPF related CEL's with it. I've been running the Remus Sport (up to opf) for around a year now and I've had no problems.

To answer your questions:

Is it civilized? Absolutely. It's very audible on the exterior but not anti-social. Interior, assuming you do the ASD bypass, it will be extremely quiet on comfort and loud enough to hear it in Sport+. I do suggest to replace oem intake filter panels with something less restrictive. While the exhaust is audible in Sport+, it's not aggressively loud. Intake panels give you some more noise from the engine and make up for it.

Does it have any drone? None at all. I hate drone, can't live with it. Anything from an 8h highway drive to a short city one, I've had no problem with the Remus Sport.

Will you retain factory warranty? OPF is not touched with this system. Your're not tampering with anything engine wise. Worst case scenario, you can get warranty denied on the exhaust, which would be fair.

Thanks for the feedback!
I can see you have a car with OPF. Btw, what were the reasons you did not consider M perfomance exhaust or Akrapovic?

What was the price of the Remus sport?
Appreciate 0