View Single Post
      06-07-2022, 01:25 PM   #10
bkd705
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

AP Racing / Endless MS35 / Motul RF600

Brakes finally arrived and are on the car. Was a long wait for these and a lot of unknowns due to shipping etc. But the brakes arrived last week and went on the car Friday, just in time for a track day on Saturday.

These make a huge difference on the car. First the obvious point being I can run 18" wheels, but also the braking is nuts, I'll touch on this more on the follow up track day post. Looks wise these are incredible, they get a lot of attention and make the car look and feel like a real "race" car now. The weight difference is substantial, I had to move the OEM rotors out of my trunk and the box they were in fell apart and I almost dropped them, they are HEAVY.

From just a driving around town perspective, the pedal is a bit meh, the pads need a bit of warm up to have the bite they provide, but honestly even cold these stop a lot harder than OEM. No noise surprisingly, but lots of dust..

Writing a follow up track day post, will talk about the brake performance there a bit more. But first impressions are that these are great, definitely track oriented and the car, for sure, belongs on the track now.

For now, here are some photos.

Appreciate 4