Rep
Drives: M235i, 420i, and now the M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RednekM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBimmeRad View Post
Bloody hell, only 6 for Sweden

Speaking of scarcity, assuming LH drive Vs RH drive allocation going 1800 LH, and 400 RH drive, AND, DCT Vs 6MT breakup of say 60/40, then there could potentially be little over 7% of the total production or 160 units worldwide in 6MT RH drive. Given our total allocation of 70, it would suggest 5 Australian 6MT RH drive allocations.

I wonder how many will still be around in 15 years' time!?
Hi guys,

Been reading the forums since M2 CS announced finally decided to join.

Well, I'd be one of the 5 then! Misano Blue, gold wheels, manual incoming! Surely it can't be that few...Is the 70 allocation for Aus number accurate?
Well, as of last week according to my sources, the figures for Australia stood at 84 total destined deliveries of which 2 were for press only. There were 18 delivered in September and the rest will arrive late December through February 2021.

From these, 70 had already been sold by end of September. There's no saying whether or not the extra 12 have been sold since then. I understand the press pair will not be sold.

I was also told majority of the vehicles among the 70 sold had red brakes with roughly a 70/30 DCT/6MT breakdown.

It's fair to assume, the rarest combo is going to be in Alpine White with highest ranked colour on order being the Misano Blue.