View Single Post
      04-17-2019, 01:13 AM   #4
M2C89
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Competition

This thread is going to turn into another OG M2 vs M2C thread and why each owner thinks the other car sucks....

I'll entertain it anyway and say that this should be an easy answer.

If the improvements of the M2C are worth the extra $10,000-$12,000, I would say get the M2C. Only you can decide if that's worth it to you, everyone's opinion including my own will be subjective and nothing more. At best, the objective truth is that the M2C is "better," but maybe not for your situation. If you don't want to or can't financially justify the increased cost, the OG M2 is nothing to sneeze at and offers great value now.

Personally, I never pulled the trigger on the OG M2 because of several factors. For example, I didn't like the fact that the interior was basically the same as the regular 2 series, the mirrors were the same as a regular 2 series and the N55 wasn't a true M designed engine.... it didn't feel 100% right.

Enter the M2C. When the M2C was announced, I no longer had that feeling that something was missing. It had improved upon all of the OG M2s downfalls. My 2020MY arrives in two weeks.
Appreciate 0