Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by D CHOI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nioh_lbbm2 View Post
Where do you hear about a version 6.4? The other standard maps are only on 5.8

Are you sure you didn't see 6.4 for a different engine and not for the M2's n55? Maybe support got mixed up with a different N55 map release

I'm on 5.7 ACN 91 and yes it's "beta"
Apparently the guy messed up and mixed my engine type and now he tells me the 5.7 BETA is the latest version. But besides that the prior request and other questions didn't give me a satisfactory response. I really hope their team steps it up and I'm posting this so they are aware of how frustrating it was for me.

Thanks for confirming u have the 5.7 ACN 91 BETA. Are you currently running that as well? It makes me a lil worried since it says BETA. Also all the standard maps are all 5.7 except for stage 2 which is 5.8 besides the race gas
Correct I had a similar odd experience with support. It seems like a lot of them read off a script. I had asked about what spark plugs are recommended and at first they told me the part number for a basic n55 spark plug and I had to correct them saying it's an M2 which comes with the S55 spark plug from the factory.

I'm using the stage 2 ACN 91 5.7

I believe it is "beta" technically because they haven't had a really large group of people actually send in data for them to take off that label.

Everything else you've observed about the map versions is also what I see on my portal
Appreciate 2
D CHOI581.00
Poochie9104.50