View Single Post
      11-02-2020, 08:43 PM   #81
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
Well then your claim is garbage if you yourself are now saying the evidence you posted can't validate it. And I'm sorry, but it's completely laughable that you think 40-60hp difference are due to weather conditions and different roads. Our cars do not fluctuate like that, and there is something wrong if they do. Besides, you'd be able to tell all of that through IATs and timing, which isn't contentious in your logs.
Dude, I've already said I have dyno plots on the beta maps showing 50whp gain over Stg 2 E30. Some of the guys I've mentioned can validate that. I'm not going to post beta curves, I will wait until I get updated curves on the OTS map.

"And I'm sorry, but it's completely laughable that you think 40-60hp difference are due to weather conditions and different roads. Our cars do not fluctuate like that, and there is something wrong if they do. Besides, you'd be able to tell all of that through IATs and timing, which isn't contentious in your logs" Again, where does this rambling come from? It's as dumb as your 50-75hp comment.

You've provided exactly nothing to this effort. No data, no curves, no dyno's, no timed runs, no valid analysis, nothing. Just tons of comments that make no sense.
Appreciate 0