View Single Post
      11-02-2020, 08:24 PM   #80
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
Seriously, throw those calculations up, we're all curious. Our MAF maxes out at 43.4-lb/min, so that doesn't work. We can't even use VD b/c all my logs are different days and different stretches of hilly road around here, and you're sitting back trying to compare them to some other random Stg 2 93 log--that doesn't work either. AmuroRay thejeremyman9 want to help us out on this?

Also, could someone please point me to the post where I said this tune makes 50-75hp more than Stg 2 93?

Kickbacks, now that would be nice! I bought my license and map pack just like everyone else. I haven't received anything from anyone thru this whole process.

All of my "kickbacks" were spending hours on logs and hundreds of dollars on gas & dyno sessions b/c I had a genuine interest in attempting this path for my car, and was lucky enough that Halim also saw the benefit and we starting working on this back in May.

I got feedback and help along the way from SeanWRT nothingman F87source Dec540 Daleb and others by peer reviewing beta logs (thanks guys!), and then I put out an announcement asking folks who else would like to give the beta maps a shot to help the community and drive this to an OTS and got interest from JKen_0115 6speed_M2 5w20 seanyx11 and others with 5w20 recently giving it a go in his car.

So yeah, I'm all in this for myself.
Well then your claim is garbage if you yourself are now saying the evidence you posted can't validate it. And I'm sorry, but it's completely laughable that you think 40-60hp difference are due to weather conditions and different roads. Our cars do not fluctuate like that, and there is something wrong if they do. Besides, you'd be able to tell all of that through IATs and timing, which isn't contentious in your logs.
Appreciate 0