06-27-2019, 06:18 AM   #68
themightyshrek
Enlisted Member
Japan
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKMTTR View Post
The Paddock Shop was probably one of the most reasonably priced and best stocked souvenir shops I encountered on my trip, so I loaded up on a bunch of Nurburgring swag including an authentic Nurburgring Sticker.
The "most" authentic is bought at the ED Gastation (at Retti), on B258 near the Döttinger Höhe.
Boss level Ring sticker: The "N" in red/white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKMTTR View Post
I decided to go for a drive through some of the backroads surrounding the ‘Ring. I must say, this was a great way to warm-up as many of the surrounding public roads have similar elevation changes which can certainly help you get a feel for how the M2C handles. In hindsight, driving the backroads was more fun and less worrisome than the ‘Ring itself.
True and very keenly observed. The backroads are almost empty, you will anyway not go any faster on the Ring and most important, there aren't any idiots driving "single use trackday" jalopies during Touristefahrten, going for BTG laptimes.

Nice trip review and good luck with your car. Did you clean your car before shooting it? It is very clean, in almost every picture.
Also, thumbs up for staying at Dorint and not Lindner.
Appreciate 1
DARKMTTR229.00