Thread: Advice on M2C
View Single Post
      08-09-2021, 11:07 AM   #5
chief1richard
Life is on the Track, the rest is just waiting.
United_States
Rep
Drives: At the point of 7,000 RPM's

Garage List
2018 M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kel445 View Post
I'm located in Sagamore Beach, Ma. Presently own a 2019 440xi coupe F32. Only mod is the MSPPK exhaust. 9500 miles. Metallic gray. I'm soon to be 75. I've had performance cars my entire life. Corvettes, Camaro, Mustangs, etc. I'm seriously considering buying a new M2C 6MT. I'm in reasonably good health. I'm well aware traffic sucks, especially here adjacent to the Cape Cod Canal bridges.Yet, I really miss having a 6sp and I love the M2C. Also, would the rougher ride be a concern. I know these are all judgement calls, but any advice would be appreciated. Don't be diplomatic with your comments. I'm a big boy and can handle criticism. I only ask that you be honest and sincere. Thanks for your time.
The roads around the South Shore are pretty good. If I lived in a State like Rhode Island I would have hesitations as their roads are terrible. Have owned my M2 for 4 years now, and never get tired of driving it. Love driving this 6 speed. I average 8,500 miles a year and am retired. Also Track my M2 8-10 times a year. Will be leaving soon, and looking very much forward to driving 8 hours for a two day event at Watkins Glenn. I'm 67 and love the suspension on this car. Hope this helps.