View Single Post
      03-14-2021, 08:37 AM   #121
ebisu8
Dom
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Comp

Here are some of the photos I remembered to take while I was installing the UCP, CAE and Seats.

We'll start with the CAE shifter. Let me just say that my PSDesigns shifter was great. There was a clear and definite improvement over stock, I'm glad that I tried it. The CAE system is just night and day improvement even over the PSDesigns shifter. If you are able to spend the extra money and are willing to wait months to get it go for it without hesitation.

Here are pics that I took of where the CAE meets the cup holder. Also, FYI I ordered another cup holder that doesn't have the USB plug for a cleaner look. I also was chatting with another CAE/M2 owner in Belgium and he didn't have to trim the passenger cup holder. He told me that he heated up the cup holder and pushed in the area for additional clearance. I will give that a shot and post those pics when done.

Passenger cup holder hole is not noticeable to anyone until you put a drink in there. My wife didn't even realize on a recent Starbucks run.

Last edited by ebisu8; 11-29-2021 at 09:03 PM..
Appreciate 0