View Single Post
      09-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #73
335fourdoor
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335 e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
last update until it comes back from the shop. Will get flatbedded Tuesday over to MA-Motorsports here in Baltimore for all the custom work. See here: http://www.mamsparts.com/

Got it all buttoned up today and ready to roll, well almost.

Got the bumper mounted up with the help of our 2 trusty Craftsman detailing seats

All trim and x-brace back on. It sure is nice to have some real rubber up front :evil2

Pushed it back to the wash pit to degrease the entire engine bay now that its all back together. Main concern was small metal shavings ALL over the place from where I had to grind down the tranny a bit, wanted those gone.

All clean!! and before anyone says anything, I have a m50 manifold sitting ready to go in. Just haven't picked up the necessary little parts yet.

Thinking of having MA custom fab me a full metal "up-pipe" from the intercooler to the MAF to get rid of that huge silicone section. Would also allow me to relocate the BOV for a little more clearance from the body.

Pushed back up where it will sleep until Tuesday

and in case stupid comes to town

I'm seein the light at the end of the tunnel, car has only been out of commission for I think a week and a half or so but i'm already seriously antsy. Want it back on the road!!

Will report back when more is happening

looks truely inspiring.don't stop the show.
Appreciate 0