08-19-2020, 04:10 PM   #100
andrettifan
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C; 2017 330i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf72 View Post
I don't like to think I'm old, but I am almost 50 with a family so I'm not a teenager either. I have a perfect family car in a Tesla Model S. It's great at everything, except that it's kind of a big boring family sedan. This is definitely a first world problem, but now that the Tesla tech amazingness has worn off, I just drive it around like a minivan. Whenever I hear Elon Musk talk about the next advance in self driving, rather than being appropriately excited, I think.. oh great, so we will make driving even more boring.

I test drove a M2C about a year ago and my reaction was.. "it's alive!" I loved it. But at "my age" I'm debating if an M3/M4 is more appropriate. Or even a 911, although I'm loathe to spend that kind of money on a car. Is the M2C more of a car for 20 year olds or 30 year olds? This sounds like a stupid question in my head even as I type it. But it's a thing. You know, I shouldn't be wearing skinny jeans at some point either (not that they fit me, but you know what I mean).
Are you kidding me? I'm 65 and my M2C makes me feel like I'm 16 again. Most fun you can have with your clothes on. Get one and be a kid again. You only go around once. I've owned lots of different cars in my 65 years and this one is absolutely the most fun car I've ever driven. Yahooooo!

Last edited by andrettifan; 08-19-2020 at 04:11 PM.. Reason: correct spelling!
Appreciate 2
BigKutta3906.50