View Single Post
      02-14-2020, 02:19 PM   #12
SilverScotty
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C HS 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyion View Post
Yeah i'm defiently not a stranger to rock chips. My S2000 is full of dings and small craters. What would you recommend as far as coverage goes? I was thinking full hood and front bumper with coverage on the front fenders but i know that in itself might be close to 2000$ and right now i wont be able to drop that kind money (since it all went to my down payment).
You would have to get quotes to see how much it would cost in your area, but the place I went to did the Front End package which was the bumper, hood, front fenders, mirrors, door cups, and a larger piece on the rear quarter panel. That was $2k. I paid an additional $1K for the running boards and full tint including the windshield. So ya, $3k was a tough pill to swallow Right after buying the car but it seems worth it at this point. Even saved a door ding on the front fender from some jackhole needlessly parking like an idiot right next to me and had trouble getting out of their car. Didn't notice until later or I probably in the moment would have returned the favor since my car had only been parked there for less than 10 min.

Can you tell I'm over that? lol
Appreciate 0