Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlosm2c View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 963mw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlosm2c View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 963mw View Post
Just got them installed on Thursday. Should have been my first mod to the M2. Absolutely amazing.

Body roll: 0.
Ride comfort at 5 clicks all around: Much much better than stock.
Rub: 0, and I have 265's in the front and 285's in the rear.
Handling: Out of this world.

Hopefully how happy I am to have gotten them shows through text.
I'm considering some B16's myself, but I want to experience the stock handling for some time before I make the change. That way I'll appreciate better all the money I spend on the upgrade 😁

One question though - what's the process for adjusting the clicks at each corner? Do you have to jack up each corner, take the wheel off and make the adjustment or is it easier than that?

Cheers in advance!

Karl
I think you do have to jack up the car. Not entirely sure. Going to jack up the car tonight and adjust and then go to some twisties.

Edit: My friend with Ohlins doesn't jack up his car, as his hand fits. I think for both Ohlins and Bilstein it's just a matter of ease of access.
Ah ok thanks.
Let me know how you get on and how straightforward l, or not, it is 👍🏻
Just checked. You don't need to lift the car. If your hand can reach without lifting it, you're fine. If you wanna adjust ride height, then you need to lift it.
Great, thanks.
The company who are fitting my new brakes in a few weeks also fit these Bilsteins so I'm going to pick their brain a little.