View Single Post
      01-14-2021, 12:11 AM   #66
AWC-F87
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Another small update guys!

Got the center arm rest mod done! I can't wait to drive with it this weekend. It's low but not too low! I really like the height of it. For a mod that cost me 80 bux and some left over foam and material from the seats it's super worth while IMO. Much better money spent for now than 5k to convert to the CS center console. That can go towards the turbski!

I also have been in search for a worth while phone holder. Because I have the arwon gauge display the upper center clamp phone mount for the hazard button was out of the question. So I ordered the jb4 mount. No issues with the sticky tape. Although I'm not keen to sticky taping inside the car on gloss trim I liked it. Holds my iPhone pro max no problem.

While ordering from burger I grabbed a clutch stop and threw it in. I'm running all the discs. I want a short stop. No need for a mile long pedal. The prongs were very tight like others complained about. I used channel locks and just squished them down a bit. Super easy mod. Took 5 minutes!

Here's some pics!

Professional photos coming soon! And I have like 10 vlog videos to edit. Just been really busy at work!

Lastly. The spring for the original console was being a pain to get back in so I just left it out. Made the reinstall way easier. And honestly I never use the console any way. I hate crap vibrating around in the car. Well call it weight reduction haha
Attached Images

Appreciate 0