View Single Post
      01-13-2021, 12:17 AM   #65
AWC-F87
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Another upgrade coming guys! Today I ordered SPL parts front tension/ thrust arms, rear upper arms and rear toe arms with eccentric lock outs.

I called spl to check inventory and come to find out they had some "blemish" parts instock. Basically on a part no one will ever see the logos are going to be a little bit off place or mix matched. I saved 20% off the order! Freaking SCORE!!

I'm super slammed at work and don't have time to do the install myself. My buddy owes me a favor at his bmw work shop. So Monday the car will go into him for the install and a fresh alignment. I'm going super aggressive on the camber because I WORKED my re71rs HARD on my last track day. I'm going to ask his opinion but I plan on going at least -3 front and more aggressive in the rear from our current set up. He'll need to reference my file.

I'm hoping with the spl arms that it will help cure the wagging I was feeling under threshold braking.

These will be the first parts installed on the car not by me! Feels very weird! I like to do my own wrenching.

The armrest is all done and I'll probably install it Thursday night. It came out sweet but I used quite a bit of caulking to secure the carbon wrapped in alcantara to the f22 plastic lid. The caulk added quite a bit of weight lol. At least it's rock solid and won't vibrate haha

Stay tuned for pics!!
Appreciate 0