Quote:
Originally Posted by SebsM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWC-F87 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesowns View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWC-F87 View Post
I absolutely will need tuning help. I just got a dorch stg 2, precision race works LPFP and a EOS LPFP controller. All of those mods will be going in probably summer of 21'. Summers in Cali are tooo hot for me to stand around at a track all day. All the tracks in socal are in desert type areas. So I want to get more data and days done this winter then do the next round of big mods in summer.

I'll be installing my EVO3 IC here very soon though.

I'm also trying to work with PeterPure or Sales@vargasturbotech to help develop their new turbos. They are both in the works for a new revised n55 turbo.
Will shoot you a PM! Totally familiar with all the tracks in socal, I used to frequent SOW, WSIR, Buttonwillow, Chuckwalla and ACS.. too bad ACS roval is closing next year

Yup, the guys at frankenturbo too are working on something nice for the N55.. but in all honesty, why not look at speedtech and go with an EFR setup? Proven turbo, great manifold, and honestly the kit looks like factory.

We are working with another enthusiast with the EFR7670 kit.
I know! Such a bummer about the roval! That is a sick track!!

I haven't put much thought into the speedtech setups honestly 🤷🏼*♂️😬😝
Crazy question... do you have an estimated time frame of these new n55 pure turbos? After this winter, I'll be looking to add a turbo and wmi and I'm not sure if I should wait.
No clue man. Just what they told me they were working on
Appreciate 0