Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: X7 M50i | M2 CS | X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptgltw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver91 View Post
I'm starting to just want to keep it. There's nothing to replace it with for even 125 unless used with no warranty
This ^^

You have the best BMW has made in 20 years IMHO.
I'm an M car fan through and through and completely agree.

I often look at other new cars and there's simply nothing currently available from BMW M or in the future pipeline that I like.

I am finally content with my current 3 car set up being X7 M50i for the family, M2 CS as the fun weekend garage queen, and a 2012 E70 X5 as the beater, grocery getter, smelly takeout food picker upper, firewood hauler.

The E70 is coming up on 125k miles and in great shape with no issues but I'm considering replacing it. It won't be replaced with a BMW though!! I know I want a 4-door Ford Bronco Badlands in a 7-speed manual, I'm just not in a rush to pay Ford an ADM anytime soon. Will wait for car market to normalize.

Back to the M2 CS though, this is the first M car I've owned worthy of being a garage queen. I've never had that feeling before. It's a special car and I think this is the beginning of me only wanting a special car to fill that garage slot. GT3 is the only thing I'd consider replacing that slot today and that's a bit over my ski tips at the moment.
Appreciate 0