View Single Post
      12-05-2019, 09:30 PM   #26
Mosely
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 M2 | '20 X5 | '07 E92

Posted this last year and it made it to a Bimmerpost feature. We are planning on filming a new one in January, hopefully much better since the first was a big learning experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosely View Post
My buddy is a professional video man and we have been talking about doing an M2 video since I bought the car almost a year ago. So he flew out and we spent 3 days (mostly from 2am-7am!) to have some fun and shoot the car. What we envisioned in our heads was much harder to execute than expected! I have much greater respect for the well made videos that people put out. We spent a ton of time scouting out locations, making sure they were safe to drive, and planning out the shots. The weekend started with me dropping and breaking the most important lens for the shoot! But we ended up using a combination of two cameras and a drone and shot throughout the city and in some more rural locations. My tires have survived the ordeal and the car continues to perform flawlessly.

It was definitely a learning experience, but I think it turned out well! We plan on making a few more similar style videos, starting with his m240i and an E92 M3. Hope you guys like it!

Appreciate 1
F87_LCI1787.00