specka
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI BSM

Garage List
2017 BMW M2 LCI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by David.m View Post
Wondering if you managed to get the BM3 issues sorted?

I've been on the fence about a tune but learnt today with a BM3 Custom Tune I can have the oem 'Sport' throttle mapping across all driving modes (seems to be the only way it can be done in the OG M2).

Will make 6MT driving much better generally but more so Sport+/MDM for spirited/track driving, that Sport+ throttle can be dangerous when getting back on the gas out of corners

Is there anyone running a Custom BM3 tune? Looking at their website there aren't any authorised dealers in Sydney
Sorry for the slow reply, been awol for a while. Had dramas with my Ohlins, has seen the car back in and out of workshops for weeks!

I never managed to get things sorted, however I'm running the Stg 2 93 tune again. The same issue is there, with a strange lack of engagement between 1500-200RPM. It makes city driving miserable but its not an issue on proper drives so I'm living with it.

My car goes in for 20k service tomorrow at BMW - I'll flash it back to stock tune first but all the other mods are staying on, wondering how I'll fare re warranty flag. It even has stock suspension on the front and Ohlins on the rear

If I persevere with the car, I am considering going and getting a custom tune and dyno done at Evolve or EMS.

Hope everyone is having better luck