Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: OG F87 M2

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
Question M2 LBB Front Bumper bottom scratch damage

Happy New Year!

Scratched the bottom of the front bumper when using a bottle-shop's driveway, a bad random decision), didn't know the entrance was way higher than anywhere else I usually go, heard the scratch noise, the result was worse than I thought, sigh...

Not sure if DIY using touch up paint kits would make it not noticeable, most fix examples were not the lower (bottom) of a bumper.

I've seen Prodigy. using BMW touch up fix paint kit in the forum. He did mention not to bother with BMW touch up paint. Dr Colorchip (or Color N Drive maybe?) can do touch up fix jobs.

See the photos attached for details.

I'd like to hear you guys' comments / advise on how to get this fixed (no need to be perfect, as long as it's not noticeable), DIY using touch up fix kits, on spot touch up fix services, etc?

NOTE: Ideally I don't want to get the whole front bumper sprayed and painted (not just because there is film on it, but also the bad experience I previous had with various body workshops) for this type of damage.

Last but not least, I hope all Bimmers safe and sound in year 2019 and the years to come.
Attached Images

Last edited by terrywang; 01-08-2019 at 07:32 PM..
Appreciate 0