General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

[QUOTE=M5theonlyone;26776235]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
( Off-Topic )
Same here , It's going worse . Brussels and Molenbeek are red and orange zones now .
On the other side of the open border to the Netherlands is it red as well ...
Today at work a person was sick and returned at home ASAP . Another person called sick with fever this morning at 6 AM !
Both will get tested ASAP . I'm expecting another disaster with the winter in front of us .
As we know COVID loves the cold ...Even during the heatwaves we got several outbreaks in the cold environment of our slaughterhouses .
I don't see the end of it !

Stay healthy and safe my friend !

(off topic)
Even the government seems at a loss to deal with it and I can't see anything else other than 'lock downs' to prevent further escalations.`Seems young people are upping the rate with close contact in bars and restaurants and 'rave parties' with 100+ people in closed premises put the numbers at danger levels.
Sorry to hear about the possible casualties at your work my friend and really it's every person for himself to protect themselves taking all the precautions!
Indeed my friend .

As I told you last week :Today I got ISO-audit from Kees .
Just like he said ,He walked in his RB-33 shirt to me . The first 90 min. it was all about the new projects at work .
And the next 120 min. it was about MAX only .... I asked him : Kees what do you think about the MIB ?
He said : What's the MIB ?
I said : The MIB is the " Men in Black"
He laughed out loud !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60060.50