premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conissah View Post
Image is everything, we all know that. You didn't fool anyone by picking the cheapest Model 3 offered with no AP. Adding AP brings that lease up to $496 a month. The base car alone is 14% above the average new car price in the US, adding AP increases that gap up to 34%. I stand by my original statement, for whatever most reason people (not car people) nowadays equate driving a Tesla to being wealthy.
And the thing is so far from a luxury car. I've been in one 3 times. The rear seat is a joke. The interior, while clean and neat, is not luxurious. The human-fetch feature is still in Beta; seriously, just walk to the thing and get in it, LOL.
Totally agree, been in the Model S a few times and the interior is absolutely horrible. I went on a business trip and the hotels shuttle car was a Model S so they took me to my location daily.

I remember bringing it up to the driver once and asked how does he feel about the car and even he said "interior of this car is horrible... but in terms of speed, it will destroy any vehicle you see nearby lol. Also has a nice panoramic moonroof haha"

Just about sums it up right.
Appreciate 1
P111569.00