View Single Post
      12-05-2019, 06:30 PM   #1256
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Not triggered at all, just seemed a bit hypocritical. As I said, I don’t own a C8, nobody else here does either and we’re all just shooting the shit having conversations about the car, it’s competitors and whatever and there’s always those few, you included, that are obsessed with chiding those who talk numbers like it’s beneath you. Yet they always can be found out to be doing the same thing they mock, talking and posting performance numbers on cars they have or don’t have, just like you did in this thread.

I enjoy talking cars including comparing times for conversational fun but I never once bought a car or didn’t buy a car because it might be a sec faster or slower. When I bought my Corvette, 135i or any of the other cars I’ve had along the way, being number one to the finish line never was paramount. I buy what I like for many different reasons, take my time to decide and I’m usually quite content with my purchases and enjoy making changes to improve them to my liking, good ole American hot rodding.
I’ve seen Lagos videos and read him before, he doesn’t impress me and really don’t care about his opinion.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 12-05-2019 at 07:06 PM..
Appreciate 0