Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2

Garage List
2023 M2  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conissah View Post
I mean, if I'm being honest I don't much like the HVAC controls (or the entire system) in the Comp... No sync for the dual climate, auto doesn't work as well as I would like, fan speed doesn't seem to adjust on auto, and the +/- 6 degrees little dial adjustment is weird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Trust me on this, the single zone system works better and is much simpler in its method of operation.

In practice, the duel zone is doesn't work as well as single zone.

The real loss in the CS is the omitted Comfort Access feature. I would miss that. It was asinine decision to remove that, under the guise of 'weight savings'
Listen y'all, my wife for some reason likes it way warmer than i do, so for me, having two zones works better than 1. In this case, it's not like a freaking race car that is losing 50 lbs by taking the HVAC completely out, it's putting in a cheaper system that, let's keep it 100, is not actually saving any weight & is most likely costing BMW less to produce and at the end of the day is marketing this nonsense as weight savings. Same with Comfort Access, I mean come on, how much does that weigh, 5 pounds? You could skip your second dessert and see the same weight savings and guess what, you can open the door without unlocking the car with a remote, circa 2003.

I do like the hood & roof though.
Poochie9104.50
Conissah1576.00