Rep
Drives: Volvo S90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatWhiteM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbchris View Post
Quote:
And the brakes still fade why they don't put race fluid in I will never know.
Quote:
Possibly because it's not a race car despite what BMW marketing espouses. There's also no harness, roll cage etc. Also imagine the logistics of producing 1 model on a production line with different brake fluid, dealer logistics etc. probably not worth it. Easier for you to drain and refill.

It's a great sports car for public streets. And is a good base to be taken to the next level.
Not a race car? I never knew

It is also illegal to 155mph in most countries on the road but it still does And where you can do that speed I want brakes to work effectively! Not become spongey after a few high speed brake moments or country road runs cheers.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbchris View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Possibly because it's not a race car despite what BMW marketing espouses. There's also no harness, roll cage etc. Also imagine the logistics of producing 1 model on a production line with different brake fluid, dealer logistics etc. probably not worth it. Easier for you to drain and refill.

It's a great sports car for public streets. And is a good base to be taken to the next level.
Not a race car? I never knew

It is also illegal to 155mph in most countries on the road but it still does And where you can do that speed I want brakes to work effectively! Not become spongey after a few high speed brake moments or country road runs cheers.
BMW makes cars for the masses. You need to update it and accessorize it etc to make it suitable for yourself. They have some degree of customization, but not 100%.
Appreciate 0