Alfonso235i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN_M2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfonso235i View Post
Exactly! It's the main reason I waited for this car, I could never see the justification in trading my 235 for an og m2. M good friend has one, and it's amazing, I love it! But with my jb4 and bolts ons I absolutely smoke him! (Oh yeah and e85) lol
On a straight line maybe, but see how far behind you are after 2-3 laps on a full track

My 135i could keep up on a straight with a stock M2, but I could never lap on a track at the same pace in it!
I'm sure in a proper track yeah he would've left me behind, but on windy roads I got far enough away from him in the straights that he couldn't catch up on the turns (at least not enough) also he's had it for a couple of months so I know he's still being careful with it and is not pushing it like I push my car that I've had for almost 3 years. I know my car like the back of my hand and know how much I can and can't push. He is not there yet. But once I get my comp that will be another story. Ban when you get yours I will come visit you. I'm in SOFLO and want to see it, ride in it before deciding between an f80 and the f87comp. I almost picked an m3 up in December but I had to wait for this.
I got impatient when I got the 235 months before I could've gotten the m2. This time I'm waiting lol
Appreciate 1
BAN_M2C4180.00