Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfonso235i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN_M2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
The review by the British guy in the second video makes it look like he is from the BMW marketing department.He even says the M2C has a new different steering wheel.
But no one says M2 competition has more weight 45kg on front , more CO2 emision , more fuel consumption , ugly wheels and front grill, discontinued color mineral grey metallic , and seats + big brakes is optional extra cost.
You know why?

Because the weight wasn't felt during all the reviews..

Nobody cares about emissions, half of us here are already planning modifying full exhaust..

Fuel consumption? You want MPGs go get an electric car, I have never worried about MPGs on a sports car.

Wheels, Grill are not ugly.. it's all subjective.. you don't like it? Other people do..

I never cared about Mineral Gray..

Better seats and big brakes come standard in USA..

Couldn't have said it better myself!
This is most definitely my next car, can't wait to see what numbers people are getting with dp and tune.
Upgraded heat exchanger, downpipes and tune and you are in the 500whp range.
Exactly! It's the main reason I waited for this car, I could never see the justification in trading my 235 for an og m2. M good friend has one, and it's amazing, I love it! But with my jb4 and bolts ons I absolutely smoke him! (Oh yeah and e85) lol
Appreciate 2
BAN_M2C4180.00
cptobvious2531.50