01-28-2018, 09:53 AM   #40
switlikbob
Chuggin' Along
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB ///M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_addict View Post
How do you like the VF engineering tune so far? I am back and forth with VF and Jb4.
Don't waste your time or money with JB4. A proper flash tune is the way to go. If you want something to play around with, then JB4 is fine. A flash tune with JB4 to control a port injection system is also good.

I wanted an off the shelf, safe flash tune, that utilizes the full suite of safety features built into the ECU by BMW. The VF tune accomplishes that. Once my warranty expires on this ///M2, and the aftermarket tuning world matures a bit more, I will probably look into doing something like what MHD offers: http://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1450580 along with the S55 fuel system, larger turbo, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAnzo2.0 View Post
I still need to break in my m2, but I’m thinking of doing stage 1 VF and eventually stage 2. May wait for the summer tires to go back on though.
Hey, too bad it's raining or I'd meet up today to do that stock vs. stg. 2 comparison. I have all seasons on mine now, which help in the cold. Traction control light comes on a lot though
Appreciate 0