NiceGuyEddie
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
I love the F80. When I look at it from the perspective that it's a mini M5, I like it. When I look at it as an old school BMW M3, not so much. She's just too big. Not to mention if I do go with Fire Orange, that'll probably be $15k more than the M2 I'm planning to build. That's more than what I purchased the E36 for! I have to be somewhat realistic
[PICTURE]

As far as the M2, the wait is definitely wearing on me as well. But then I read about the praise that the 2er platform has gotten, it's really hard to argue just how good the M2 is going to be. Hell, the 2er replaced the 3er in Car & Driver's Top 10 list after how many decades? There's no doubt that the M2 is starting from one hell of a good platform. After waiting this many YEARS for the M2, I'd be crazy to bail now

Plus all I have to do is look my desktop background:
[PICTURE]

Glad to hear buddy! I'm not debating whether I should even bother with waiting for LCI for potentially getting LED's.

Speaking of which, I gotta take my E92 out for a spin this weekend. I haven't driven her in almost 2 weeks
Again, renders are lacking here:
[PICTURES]
I really hope that line is cut deep into the side. I think it will absolutely make the car. I also want to see what is really hidden beneath those big camo'd fangs already.
Appreciate 1