View Single Post
      08-20-2022, 04:54 PM   #40
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneguags View Post
BMW EU6 Fuel Injector Kit - 13648625397KT (the kit you sent) are the correct injectors. EU5 injectors are good for around for about 600whp range, they are equivalent to Nostrum stage 1 injectors. if you want to make big power, I think your main limitation would be your HPFP and you not being supply fuel with an upgraded LPFP setup. being at Dorch stage 1, will limit your fueling and I suggest you upgrade to a stage 2 HPFP, as well as the LPFP. if you want to run full E85 on DI, I recommend skipping a stage 2 HPFP and go with a Dorch stage 3 and get stage 2 Nostrum injectors with a LPFP upgrade. However, personally, I would just go intake manifold port injection. I was told the fuel filter only needed if the car sits a lot, so I skipped it since I daily the car. As for the gapping, I'd maybe try gapping down to 0.025 since you're upgraded turbo, and try gapping down more if needed. Keep in mind, I'm running a 0.020 gap on 97506 spark plugs and OEM Bosch injectors on a stage 3 EFR turbo with intake manifold port injection at 660whp.
I don’t want to do any of those things.

Just trying to figure out where the stock injectors max out based on whp & various Emixes, bc I don’t plan on adding more power.
Appreciate 0