10-03-2019, 02:36 PM   #1251
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Hey guys, yeah just crazy busy. Traveled the last two weeks finishing up my last job. Moved out of Jersey last weekend and spending a week back in PA seeing family. Heading down to Charleston for the new job tomorrow and first day is Monday. So I'm swamped to say the least hahaha, but very excited to start!

Good news, I've been able to get in the gym every day this week so far! Lifts are solid, but have eaten terribly this week with parties and going out to eat and what not.

Hopefully I'll be more active once everything settles down with the move, til then hope your goals have all progressed!! It's bulking season baby!

Nice to see you things are working out for you!

I had wondered where you were at and glad to see you reply.

Man.....I'm in all out bulking mode right now. I can't keep enough food in the house. Wife has been making mid-week grocery runs for me. Everything is fair game right now!

I've been eating those Kodiak waffles each morning after working out. It's for a pretty good protein count. I'm not a big fan if syrup, but found out that they are awesome if you spread Nutella on them.

Plus True Nutrition makes a lot of high protein foods like soup and stuff for light snacks.

I was aiming for 220lbs....but going to play it by ear.