05-28-2020, 09:24 PM   #58
ashtaron14
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Updates: YCW Suspension, E90 Clutch Slave, MP Lip

I've actually been busy

I've been working with YCW Suspension since the end of January. They are basically MFactory's suspension division. The process is that I get my car weighed, cross weight recorded, data is calculated, spring rates are suggested, and then the suspension is built. After they are built, each shock is put onto the shock dyno to make sure the valving meets the target. Then it's installed onto the car. All this happens in Hong Kong, so for me it's local and I can get the support I need should I want to rebuild/revalve them in the future. Specs: Front 8K/Rear 12K Swift Springs.

Black & Orange to match the car and the stitching

Rebound adjustable, At the top mount for the front, and it's here for the rear

Did the E90 Clutch Slave mod. The pedal is lighter because the hole is bigger (less pressure for the same volume). I don't have trouble with launching the car in 1st and shifting from 1st to 2nd anymore. This clutch slave matches the programming of the Auto Match-Rev better than the stock one, but the downside is that there's the some sounds coming from the clutch pedal (was also in the E90, no idea how to explain, but it's only there when clutch is engaged).

The MP CF Front lip

In 2x2 CF

Last edited by ashtaron14; 05-28-2020 at 09:52 PM..
Appreciate 5
dezzracer1182.50
Fuller1216.50
dtmurf481.50
HODLM363.50