Bowenpuref3p
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowenpuref3p View Post
I been trying to find someone who was running a dorch stg1 hpfp and a emix with a upgraded turbo for awhile. I have a ps2 powered n55 and plan on running a e30-e50 mix and shoot for the 500whp range. I wasn't sure if I could get away with dorch stg1 hpfp but your comment answered my question. If you were seeing dips in pressure with the dinan turbo then I definitely will need the stg2. Thanks for the unintentional clarification for my setup.
Yup. I did some math & research before I bought mine and figured Stg 1 would be enough for ~440whp on E45-50 in cold weather.

I'm probably pushing a little above 430whp now and we finally have cold weather moving in, so I'll double check for dips with some pulls and when I hit the dyno again.

I don't have plans to go with more power (can't keep the car cool enough on track in summer), so Stg 1 works for me.
Thanks again as you answered my question on 2 threads now. So now just to wait until black friday and hope for a few hundred off with a sale. Fingers crossed.
Appreciate 1
ZM22813.50