Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydoski View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Dynamic View Post
Awesome build man this is great. I would definitely say go with aquamist kit. I asked Dzenno what he would recommend best as I don't think I want to go PS2 because of all of the issues I've seen and read about and he told me aquamist without a doubt. I think with the tune dialed in you would see enormous gains on the aquamist kit with the PS2 and you won't have to always run E85 and can probably turn up the boost a lot from what I've read. If you do a dual nozzle setup you could probably see pretty significant gains.

I'm getting my custom meth map tune soon and I'll be on the dyno. I'm FBO and Aquamist Kit no upgraded turbos so I'm curious to see what kind of numbers we can hit.

I'm also curious to know what you think of the suspension and the balance of the car. I only have upgraded to ohlin coilovers but haven't done anything else and the number one thing for me right now is to keep the car balanced as much as possible with power and suspension. What would you say is the next most important thing you've done for suspension.

Great build and can't wait to see what you end up pushing after you have it all dialed in. And yes Dzenno and the protuningfreaks team is top notch. ??
Sounds like you prefer to use the car in windy roads as opposed to straight line red light to red light fun. If that's the case then going all out with PS2 and fueling could be overkill but I'd rather have the power and use it when I need it. But if you don't care for that straightline speed so much I think getting the car around 400 whp and torque would be a great number. Before I did the PS2 and was sitting at 420 whp and 450 wtq the car was still very fast and still very controllable (car still handles great you just have to be careful with the throttle especially exiting a turn).

As far as suspension goes, the R&T is great, I'm still on the original settings and it still feels great as far as body roll goes. I'm not sure what you mean what's the next most important thing for suspension. Do you mean what's the next best thing to improve handling? I mean if you're talking purely suspension, only thing you can really do is I guess is recheck alignment and do a corner balance but even those would be very slight unnoticable changes, and even then only in hard driving at the edge of traction. If you're talking about improving handling I mean obviously wheels would do a lot more than the suspension would so I mean I'd look into wheels and if you're still not satisfied then I'd look into dropping weight from the car, especially unsprung weight.
Thanks a lot for all the insight man and yeah I'm extremely happy with how the car feels right now power wise and handling wise. The wheels are next I'm just trying to find the best possible while keeping it relatively friendly on the wallet lol (almost impossible) but we'll see.

I have a dyno session on Tuesday at AIM performance so hopefully I'll have some decent numbers to report on meth. Can't wait ???
Appreciate 0