04-25-2017, 09:08 PM   #14
M2Dynamic
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydoski View Post
Oops, looks like I forgot to mention in my post fueling.

First time at EAS I was on e47 (50/50 blend) using Fuel it!'s Platinum port injection kit. I was on their stage 2 LPFP first time around, this time I'm actually on their stage 3 LPFP. I wasn't seeing issues with fueling as far as volume goes but I wanted the stage 3 ready if and when I do go with full e85. Still working out the tune for e47 right now, so that's not for a while.

Commanderwiggin Yeah, PM me we can meet at one of the local shops around here. Not so sure about your car though. Only 1000 horsepower? Pshh if you said 2000 you mighta impressed me, but ONLY double the horsepower of my car? pshhh :P

MTWO No. I haven't seen too many dyno numbers with an m2 and PS2 but I know Pure dyno'd a car last year at 550ish whp and around 500 wtq. Hard to say what my car can push when I'm done with the tune but I think I'll be able to pass those numbers. I saw some numbers of another n55 PS2 and they were actually only able to make slightly less power than my car but running 24 PSI compared to my 18.5.

I'm already running e85 and may run full e85 so I'm not sure how meth would work out. I'm not sure but I would assume the meth and the e85 wouldn't play well together as far as fueling goes since e85 doesn't really work well with low temperatures. I may look into it for just cooling though but not sure if it's worth it.

slowbrick agreed. Where I am (SoCal) it's pretty plentiful. I mean you can get stuck without e85 stations around here more towards the less populated areas but for the most part around LA and Orange County you can find it no problem.

Norcalmav23 Sup man? How's your car doing? Just enjoying the m2? What happened with your fueling? Weren't you about to go PI or meth or something? I'd love to know what's going on with your ride! Mod list is as follows, hopefully I don't forget anything:

Evolution Racewerks 4" catless DP, ER's charge pipes (both sides), ER Intercooler, Fuel it!'s stage 3 LPFP with their lines, ethanol analyzer, their platinum PI kit with AICS controller (for BEF), Pagid rs29 brake pads, Stoptech stainless steel brake lines using castrol SRF, Vorshlag camber plates, Ohlins Road and Track coilovers and full front Nanofusion clear bra (covers the whole front, rocker panels and I had some small trouble areas covered) and of course the Pure stage 2 and bootmod3. Feels like I forgot something. :P
Awesome build man this is great. I would definitely say go with aquamist kit. I asked Dzenno what he would recommend best as I don't think I want to go PS2 because of all of the issues I've seen and read about and he told me aquamist without a doubt. I think with the tune dialed in you would see enormous gains on the aquamist kit with the PS2 and you won't have to always run E85 and can probably turn up the boost a lot from what I've read. If you do a dual nozzle setup you could probably see pretty significant gains.

I'm getting my custom meth map tune soon and I'll be on the dyno. I'm FBO and Aquamist Kit no upgraded turbos so I'm curious to see what kind of numbers we can hit.

I'm also curious to know what you think of the suspension and the balance of the car. I only have upgraded to ohlin coilovers but haven't done anything else and the number one thing for me right now is to keep the car balanced as much as possible with power and suspension. What would you say is the next most important thing you've done for suspension.

Great build and can't wait to see what you end up pushing after you have it all dialed in. And yes Dzenno and the protuningfreaks team is top notch. ??
Appreciate 0