MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryem3 View Post
Don't know if you've had the V2 wheel for a while. I had one on my '17 manual and I really didn't like it. The ridge at the top of the wheel is uncomfortable when driving with one hand and shifting. I'm looking to go with the all Alcantara V1 wheel on the Comp instead.

If you haven't done the stereo upgrades, check out my mods. I did the full system in Focal with drop in drivers available in Germany. I did the subs too. No amp change. Fortunately, with the touchscreen, they upgraded the audio amp from the OG, so the system has more power, which plays well with the 4 ohm speakers. Very worthwhile upgrade; much better quality sound.

I have an ASD delete harness, but haven't installed it yet. Sound is much less intrusive in the comp.

Will be doing some major carbon fiber trim upgrades. Will post for the group when I get them done in the next few weeks.
I am OK with the steering wheel. It is cool and fine, better than the leather stock one. Not much to complain from my end. Just want to have the blue replaced by red. I don't drive with one hand on top of the steering wheel

I am going for a Gladen system again. It is a local set up available in Germany and the Netherlands. We will check stock set up in more depth and see if an amp upgrade is required. Subs and speakers will all be done, as they were in my OG M2. Amp is a 610W amp that will be fitted if needed, but we will install a DSP Sound Processor.

ASD annoys me if it is not so loud. I don't need fake exhaust noise, I am not driving a PS4 or a Xbox.

MR
Appreciate 0