View Single Post
      08-14-2020, 08:42 PM   #223
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Dodge View Post
Would you mind explaining that diagram to those of us that are accountants, insurance salesmen, stock brokers, etc that would have no idea what that thing is saying?
I'm really not interested. If you look back at my recent history in other threads, you'll see myself and others combating Poochie spreading misinformation and him resorting to gaslighting and taking everyone's words out of context and strawmanning them. My reaction isn't coming out of nowhere, and I'm really just done with it.

My stance is simply that disabling the check warning for the turn signals is not the answer. That it's equivalent to taking the batteries out of your smoke alarm to stop the beeping when there is a fire. It's ignoring the problem.

When you disable the check warning, you are disabling the rapid blinking as well, because the rapid blinking is part of the warning. If this is an over voltage grounding issue, like Poochie says, you will not know the ground is being overloaded, because you've disabled the check warning and rapid blinking alert for that. Without the warning, you won't know there is an issue and will leave the blinker on during overload, which can lead to an electrical fire.

The tail lights being wired to the battery or not does not affect that stance.
Appreciate 2
DanG10687.50
samsamdar587.00