Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
Are you a damn BMW engineer or have taken a part M850i?? Give me the mother f-in engineering spec sheet.
I conceed. All BMWs are exactly the same. They just slap a different badge on the back.

However, when we race I will take the M3. You can pick any other 3 series you want since it is basically the same set of parts.
Sure take the E92 M3, I'll take the M340i and smoke you.
Wait until the first turn you will lose lmao

Regarding dropping "performance" from the name, I always called the m340i an "M340i"
Has anyone called it an "mperformance340i" before because I don't think we ever did but who cares. Everyone's still gonna know it doesn't have bespoke parts.
Lmao how do you figure that out smart guy? Go sit down. The E92 oem sways are 26.5" and 22" are shit, the Sach struts are average compared to. Do you know what struts and sways the M340i have cause I don't? Another /// clown speaking out of his a$$.

Both the e92 M3 and the lesser M240i did the Hockenheim short in practically the same time.
I'll just do circles around you lmao
Don't be so sour, it doesn't do you any good. I'm not an /// guy I recognize the mperformance cars are pretty good but let's be real here lol. Have you taken your m340i and been on track?

My moms x4m40i is pretty fast lol