JCZ5
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura View Post
I’m waiting back for 6+ months after they land stateside and letting the few suckers buy at msrp (and some probably over) and then gonna snap one $10k or so off msrp.

This thing is sweet but not $28k over M2c sweet.
I'll be one of the suckers. If someone can spend $100 like you spend $20. Are they really suckers, or do they just not have to worry about it or care. I'm by no means saying I'm in the $100 camp, just saying some folks have enough disposable income that $5k or 10k is meaningless in their life scheme.

I think it's a little offensive.
I will also be snatching one of these up if offered one. Who cars if it goes down $10K in 6 months (which I really doubt and agree with Artemis point earlier that dealers will only order them if there is a deposit.

Btw this will be my daily driver and will be racking up plenty of miles. It's value to me is something I can keep for a long time and still experience the analog performance of the vehicle.

I keep going back to this that we're fortunate enough to be driving these machines. Retained value is a pretty moot point unless you're a collector or speculator. Both of these require too much time or disposable income, which I am not in that camp.