View Single Post
      07-06-2021, 02:13 PM   #26
MrLizzzard
Private
Rep
Drives: m2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebisu8 View Post
Well done! Now I guess I just need to sack up and order one, the dash surround is sitting right here next to me, just need to do the actual MXG. A part of me is still tempted to order the OEM version but without the software pre-installed I'm sure I'll be more frustrated than you on this.

The side buttons are covered by the dash surround, is there a need to press them often? Are we going to need to press them at all?

Thanks for the update though, all in all it's perfect. The fuel almost empty notification will still go when it's almost empty, is that right?

Thanks
Dom

Hey Dom, unfortunately i found out today that the fuel warning lamp doesnt work, and not only that - the connection to the phone app to give you the fuel read out doesnt work either (displays the data at the point the cable was disconnected!!) ARRRRGH, so i got fuel surge on track (great), fortunately there was a filling station. Still need to have a think about that.

On the buttons, actually ideally you would be able to press just to move between a street and a track dash design, i had my laptop with me so changed it whilst plugged in - but ideally could do with getting to it.

ill report back more later!
Appreciate 0